CRAMBO is committed to protecting your personal information and this document is intended to help you understand what information we may collect about you and how we use it.
What are Cookies and how do we use them?
A cookie is a simple text file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device from a website server, allowing the website to store and retrieve its contents. It contains anonymous information and allows the website to remember some data. There are different types of cookies, which can be defined as follows:
- Browsing or session cookie: used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
- Analysis Cookie: used to quantify the number of users and analyse the way they navigate the site (if the site operator uses them directly);
- Personalization Cookie: allows the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language) in order to improve the service.
It is used for the creation of user-related profiles for the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of browsing the network.
- Identification at the time of authentication on the Site. In this way, the Company can provide product recommendations, view customised content, make available other customised functions and services;
- Keeping a record of the items that are stored in your cart;
The “Help” section of your browser will help you manage your cookie settings. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings to notify you when cookies are sent. It is also possible to delete cookies that have already been stored at any time, using your browser settings. You can choose whether or not to accept the cookies set by our site on the cookie settings page.
Do I have to accept cookies to visit the site? No, not necessarily. You can simply disable the cookie function of your own browser. However, some areas of the site, as well as other web pages, may not function properly once this feature is disabled. For example, in the case of access to the reserved area, the website cannot continue without the authentication provided by the cookies.
Where you can find more information about cookies